Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tired

I just feel so tired today. For some reason, I just didn't sleep well last night and it's catching up to me. I think I may be getting close to being ready for the holidays to be done. Not that I am not enjoying them, but all the holiday food pitfalls are getting hard to resist, and I am frustrated about that. I am going to have to kick my workouts up a bit. I didn't weigh in on Saturday, but I will this week. There are just some days when you know you can't do it, and last Saturday was just that day for me. It was a good weekend, otherwise. Full of holiday fun stuff. But now I am back at work and it's hard because everyone else (it feels like!) is home. That's just no fun! I have to go out at lunch today to buy stamps for our Christmas cards. (Yeah, they haven't gone out yet.) I'm just ready to take a big fat nap, though. I have to get a better night's sleep tonight. I went to bed at a decent time, just didn't sleep well.

No real news, just popping in to say hello to everyone. I hope everyone has a good day!

1 comment:

Kim said...

You are way ahead of me. I haven't even written Christmas cards yet.........