Monday, December 03, 2007

The Weekend In Review

Okay, so it was a fairly busy weekend. I went to dinner with Christy Friday night and we had a blast! It was good to catch up with her. Saturday morning was the weigh in. The news? Not great. I gained, but there's some water retention going on. It's not all water, but it wasn't all me. I am not beating myself up over, actually. I have really refocused and am doing well so far this week. Last week was so hard for me, so now I am back on track and looking forward to better results next week. :) Then there was the mammogram. I had mine at 10:30 Saturday morning. It wasn't painful or even uncomfortable, really. The girl was very professional. It's awkward to get moved around and adjusted like that with a complete stranger. But it's done now. I just have to wait for the results to make sure all is well, which I am pretty sure it is. This was done as a baseline, but it's still a little nerve wracking.

After all that, David and I went out to Northpark to look at the holiday decorations. We wandered around the mall and had a great time. Then we drove out to McKinney to the town square and walked around. It was so much fun! We even found a great hole in the wall pub called the Londoner, and enjoyed a pint of beer. :) We went over to Craig and Jen's for dinner and we hung out and had a really good time! Jen made a really awesome beef stew (that was also very WW friendly!) and some corn bread, and it was so good!

Sunday we were lazy. We pretty much just hung out. I went to the grocery store but that's about it. I hope everyone else had a good weekend, too.

Have a good Monday!

No comments: