Monday, December 03, 2007

The Blogosphere - A Sampling

So I decided to check out other random blogs by clicking the "Next Blog" button at the top of the screen. It takes you to other blogs and I learned a lot. There are a ton of junk sites and Spanish speaking blogs out there! I found a couple of interest (just random people's lives that sound interesting) so I bookmarked them for later, but otherwise it was a lot of stuff that didn't interest me. I did run across a blog where a girl had her wish list for Christmas. What a good idea! Here's my wish list, assuming that money was no object. So this is truly a list of things I would love to have:

1. Coach bag - specifically the Carly Leather in brown. What can I say? I dream of Coach bags!

2. Drawstring workout pants and log sleeve zip hoodie from Oprah.com. I love this stuff! Check out the kiwi colored pants! These look insanely comfortable. I want!

3. Manhattan Leather Chair from Pottery Barn - Seriously, one very cool, sleek chair. I am sure I can find it cheaper somewhere. I just haven't looked. But I have loved this chair forever!

4. BMW 328i. Yes, I am a BMW lover. My little Honda is good for now, though. :)

5. Anything from Williams Sonoma. How could I be expected to narrow that list down?

6. My wedding china. It's so pretty and yet we hardly got any of it. It's a mix of two patterns from Wedgwood. (Pacific Stripe and Blue Fin) We have two bread and butter plates. It's not cheap stuff, but I would love to have at least 4 place settings!

7. iPod Touch. I saw this at Northpark Mall and LOVE it! It's really cool! My iPod is old and very outdated and needs to rest.

So that's it for now. Enough wishing for stuff I don't really need. But it sure is fun! If you could have anything you wanted for Christmas, what would you ask for? I'd love for you to leave that in the comments! :)

1 comment:

CarmenSinCity said...

Hmmmm - christmas list - good idea! I might steal this idea from you and make my own list!