Friday, December 28, 2007

I Can't Believe It's Over!

Seriously...has Christmas really come and gone? Wow...that was fast! I spent most of yesterday glued to the television watching coverage of the death of Benazir Bhutto. I honestly have to say that I don't know how it will affect Pakistan or the US's relationship with Pakistan. It's interesting to watch the coverage and see how Pakistan reacts. I don't in any way claim to be educated on anything going on over there...I just have a fascination with the news and how the world always reacts to things of this nature. In any case, I always think it's sad when people pass away like this. It seems to really have set things off over there.

It's been quiet otherwise. Nothing going on with me. I have to work a 1/2 day today and Monday, and then after the New Year holiday it's back to the grind. As a way of passing time, I have my new iPod up here at the office with me. I love this thing! It's the Touch, and I need to put come more movies/videos on here. This is such a cool piece of technology! :) When David and I go to London next year it will come in handy on the plane.

I have done just horribly with my eating over the holidays. I am ready to get back into my groove. I am going to work out today and I need to get in quite a few workouts! Too many tasty treats and not enough discipline. That ends right now. But the good thing is that I am putting myself back in control, so I will have lots of success this year! :)

I think that's it for today. Everyone have a good Friday!

No comments: