Friday, December 21, 2007

Better Than Sprinkles??

So I made cupcakes last night. Nothing fancy, just a yellow mix and chocolate frosting. I think David was in Heaven! He went on and on about how they were better than Sprinkles...moist, delicious, and not crumbly. and he LOVED the milk chocolate icing! I may get the Wife of the Year award from him! I got a big hug when he finished his cupcake - and then he went and got another one! :) So I am feeling quite pleased with myself for giving him such a special treat.

This might be the last post before Christmas. We have lots of things we're doing and lots of family to see, so in case I can't squeeze in a quick hello, I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

1 comment:

CarmenSinCity said...

Girl - you are killing me - I love cupcakes. They can't be very hard to make - I should try it! Merry Christmas!