Monday, January 21, 2008

Holiday!

So I got the day off, and I have been spending my time studying for a test in my Humanities class on Wednesday. Fun, right? At least it's interesting stuff!

So...wondering how Saturday weigh-in went? AWESOME! I lost 4 pounds for a total of 21 gone!! I am one very happy girl!

Friday night was great! Christy cut and colored my hair, and then we grabbed some dinner. We had a really nice dinner, too. We sat and talked about politics, pop culture and how we don't understand our fascination with celebrity train wrecks, etc. It was a really good evening! I'm looking forward to the next time we get to do that! (I am especially proud that my girl has become a registered voter this year!!!)

So nothing else new to report. Saw Cloverfield this weekend. If you got motion-sick from Blair Witch Project, skip this one. I didn't feel good at all afterwards, and had to go home and sleep for a few hours. Lame! What a waste of a Saturday. Ugh!

So back to the grind tomorrow. I am taking David to the airport in the morning, but he's only gone until Thursday evening so it's not bad at all. With school on Wednesday, I'll hardly have a chance to miss him before he's home again! Next week is his birthday...I need to think of what to get him!

We bought a Dyson vacuum cleaner this weekend, and if think a vacuum is just a vacuum, you are so wrong! That thing is absolutely incredible! it wasn't cheap, but I think it was a good investment.

So that's it. I've moved dinner with Grampa to Mondays since I have school on Wednesdays, so I need to get myself ready for dinner. He's coming this was tonight and we're having dinner with mom and dad, too.

Have a good Monday, everyone!

No comments: