Thursday, March 19, 2009

Girl Gone Wild

I have made the executive decision to take a day off tomorrow. It's Spring Break, dammit, and I need a day to enjoy myself. Therefore, I am giving myself a three day weekend. What's on tap for tomorrow? Nothing but things that make me smile. This will include no alarm waking me up, a trip to Starbucks for breakfast, and who knows what else. But I'm going to enjoy my day. :) (I will probably do some laundry in there somewhere, but I don't mind doing that. And it REALLY needs to get done!)

David comes home tomorrow night, and I am really looking forward to that. Saturday is my long-overdue hair appointment, and Saturday night mom and I are going to see the Vagina Monologues. I will definitely report in on that one. Sunday is study day. I have a test on Tuesday and I really want an A to keep my status for the Dean's List. We ALL know how important that is to me, so I won't go on about that any more.

That's it. I'm outta here!

No comments: