Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Nothing Much

That sums it up right now. Just nothing much going on. Christy had her baby shower this past weekend, and that girl cleaned up!! She isn't due until the 28th, but she started have some VERY slight contractions today. I don't think Baby Abby is going to wait for 28 more days! We've started a pool here at work. I picked the 16th. We shall see!

I managed to slice my finger last Friday. I was being a good wife and putting a pot roast in the crock pot. I was cutting one more potato when it rolled off the cutting board and I somehow managed to stab my wedding ring finder. Seriously, I have never seen a cut bleed so much! I really freaked me out! It's okay now, just bandaged and tender, but I survived.

David and I bought some plants for the patio this weekend. We bought a hibiscus, some tomato plants, and two other plants that I don't remember the names of, but are just beautiful! I can't wait until things start blooming! I need to water them today and give them some TLC. I haven't historically had a very green thumb, but I am working hard to take care of these guys!

Honestly, that's about it. School is going well. I register for the fall semester on Friday, and I register for summer school on the 15th. It's going to be a very studious year!!

No comments: