Monday, March 09, 2009

Time Change

This is a really tough time change for me. I love my sleep and am sad that I lost an hour, but I seem to be doing okay so far. I made it to work early, but I am a yawning, sleepy mess right now. I hate that I am having to power through on a Monday...it's my long day with school and I have a test tonight, so I am hoping that I can shake off the sleepies soon. I am feeling a little out of sorts and I have got to get it together since it's a busy day!

I hope everyone had a good weekend! I don't have a lot to report. David got home yesterday and I was glad to see him. :) The kitties were all VERY glad he was home and started acting like little fools running around the house and being crazy. But everyone settled down and bedtime and we all got a good night's sleep. (I think I am recovering from being out late last weekend. Yes, I am old and it takes me longer to recover.)

So that's it for today! I hope everyone has a good Monday!

No comments: