Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Things That Make Me Happy

Because things have been so stressful with work, I decided that I should make a list of things that make me happy so I can re-read the list and get a big smile from it. Here goes:

Family
Friends
School
Chocolate
Lipgloss
Singing
Travel
David's "Championship Ribs"
Cleo, Zak and Kaylee
Pictures of my Gran
Hugs from my nieces and nephews
Shopping for baby stuff for Christy!! :)
Ladybugs
The color pink
Listening to Brahms' German Requiem (in German...never in English!)
Black patent Mary Janes
Soft pajama pants and a t-shirt
Blackberries
Buying school supplies
Collecting Christmas ornaments with my hubby
Champagne and Brie soup from JR's
Cherry Blossom candles from Bath and Body Works


These are all things that make me happy, and all for different reasons. I guess this is my version of stopping to smell the roses. :)

What makes you happy? You don't have to tell me, but just stop and take a moment to remember them.

No comments: