Monday, March 16, 2009

Sorry For No Posts...

Yeah, I know everyone waits with baited breath for one of my posts. I've been busy, and then I just got a little lazy with the posting. It's been a hectic week, and a full weekend with family birthdays. We ate dinner at JR's Steakhouse...I insist on people eating the Champagne and Brie soup - a.ma.zing! We had brunch at the Park Cities Club in Dallas, too. Again, some serious yum...and bottomless mimosas! Double yum!

Got my iPhone this weekend, and I am loving it. I knew I would...it was that or the Blackberry Bold, and I got sucked in by the iPhone. :) No regrets! If you ever buy one, do it at the Apple Store and make an appointment. You get the star treatment! Seriously, loving the phone.

It's Spring Break for me, but I still have work so it's not much of a vacay. And I am blogging while taking a break from studying. I have a test next week, so there goes the whole goofing off for a week, you know? It's all good. Eyes on the prize.

Christy is having her baby in about 6 weeks, so that's a big deal and very exciting! I am getting my hair cut/color Saturday morning and I can't wait! It's in bad shape, for sure. I have been neglectful with the hair, and now it's taking revenge on me by being uncooperative. Sorry, hair. I keep telling Christy she would be ashamed to be seen with me, so she worked me into the schedule, thankfully! :)

Things are going well. I had a horrible night's sleep last night and I don't know why. I am optimistic about tonight, though. I'm tired.

My Sister-In-Law (Lea Anne) is with her hubby this week and has bribed me to come for dinner tomorrow night, and I accepted. She is going to do something yummy with fish, and since I didn't have school I thought it would be fun to hang with her and my two nieces so it's going to be a girls night and I am looking forward to it. Kristen and Morgan (aka Momo) are a riot, and they're growing up so fast! Lea Anne has also found the perfect Yoga class for me and I am giving it a try next week. I always have a lot of anxiety about trying new classes, but I think it's a good idea and it's close to home. I'll report on it next week and talk about it in more detail.

So that's really about it. Oh, and I didn't make it to WW last week. There...honesty and full disclosure. I am going this week. I have to. I will report after I go. :)

No comments: