Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Having "Conversations"

I fully realize how petty this sounds, but has anyone else noticed how often politicians like to use the word "conversation"? As in, they want to have real conversations with Americans about the economy. Or how Oprah now says she wants to have real conversations about the city of Chicago and bringing the Olympics there in 2016. I don't know...it just makes it sound like no one is talking about anything. I know in my circles, we talk about everything!

Everything is going pretty well. School is keeping me pretty busy, but I am doing well. Finals are in a few weeks. May 11 and 12 to be exact. Where does the time go? I register for Summer school next week. It's going to be a busy year!

I don't have much news. Still waiting for Christy to give birth. Most likely it will be next week, so I am crossing my fingers for the 16th. (That's the date I picked for the baby pool at work!)

Really, that's about it. Everyone enjoy the Spring weather!!

No comments: