Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Worn Out

For the last two mornings, David and I got up at 4:55am and went to the gym and worked out. It's a great feeling, but I have to tell you that I am exhausted! We decided not to get up this morning because both of our bodies are absolutely worn out. Today I am going to the gym here at work and doing some resistance training to change it up. I just couldn't get up that early today...but I'll be doing it some, just not this week. We tried it out because Mondays and Tuesdays are school days for me and I knew I wouldn't want to work out at 7:30pm those days. But I am very grateful to have a gym here at work so I can keep on track!

I have been back on WW for a short time now, and so far so good. I don't want to post my weekly losses, I'd rather post when I lose 10 pounds. I'm just going for increments of 10, so hopefully I'll have a report soon. :)

Tonight David and I are going to go see the new Earth movie. I have a love of baby animals, and the previews have been full of them, so David is taking me to see it tonight. Yay! He's heading to New Orleans tomorrow morning and comes home Saturday evening, so this is going to be our date night. I made a WW recipe for beer and beef stew in the crock pot that we'll be having for dinner tonight, so it's dinner and a movie for us!

Dad's retirement is a hair over a week away now, and I am super excited for him! We get to go up there to join him for the reception, and I am looking forward to that. It's been ages since I've gotten to go up there, and it's going to be the last time I can go. (Dad works for Lockheed-Martin.) David has never been there, so it's going to be pretty cool for him, too.

That's it for today. Everyone try and stay cool in the 90+ heat we'll be having today!!

No comments: