Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Miracle Happened Today

Christy gave birth to a healthy baby girl today! At 1:03pm, Abby was born, and everyone is well. When I got the news from Rich, all I could do was cry tears of joy...my BFF and her husband are parents!! It's so wonderful, and they are so happy...it's so amazing that they created this tiny little life!!

I'll get to hold this precious girl tomorrow when I go up there, and if I get the OK from mommy and daddy, I will post pictures here. (They may want to be the first to show pictures, and I don't blame them!!)

And to be even more sappy, here's a short exerpt from a very fitting song:

"Ordinary Miracle" - Sarah McLaughlin

It's not that unusual
Everything is beautiful
It's just another ordinary miracle today.

Welcome to the world, Abby! So many people have been in love with you and have been waiting for you to get here!!

I'm an Auntie!!!!

No comments: