Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Heading In The Right Direction

We had a health screening today at work, and although there is a lot of work to be done, there was good news to be had. My cholesterol is excellent, so I am pleased about that! :) The other numbers didn't upset me because I am a work in progress and so far I am doing great. I was up and at the gym at 5:15 this morning (again!!) and it really makes me feel good all day long. I think I am finally understanding the benefits of exercise and finding the right time of day for your body. As it turns out, I might be more of a morning person than I thought!

School is going well. After this week I have two more weeks and then I am off for a short time. I'll be in summer school both sessions (trying to get through as quickly as possible!) so it will be a busy summer. And seriously, I can't believe it's almost May! Where has the year gone??

Anyhow, that's really about it for today. Hope everyone made it through the thick fog safely!!

No comments: