Monday, April 20, 2009

How Do You Know You're Serious About Something?

When you get up at 4:55am to go work out. Yep, I did that this morning and I liked it!! I've never been THAT much of a morning person, but I decided that losing weight is just that important. Now, this won't be an every day occurrence, but I am doing it tomorrow and Wednesday as well. It's the best way for me to get a workout in since I have school in the evenings Mondays and Tuesdays. I love that I've already gotten 30 minutes of the treadmill out of the way today! David has his 20 year reunion this October, and while I won't be at my goal by then I can be smaller and look a little cuter, right? :) Besides, we have a number of trips we'd like to take, all of which would be more enjoyable if we were in better shape. Who wants to take a safari trip to Africa and be tired walking around? Not me!! (BTW, we do actually plan to take a trip to Africa in a few years!)

So I think that old me from 2005 is back...the one that was focused and loved feeling healthier. This is a very good thing!!

No comments: