Monday, July 27, 2009

The Mondays

I have a case of the Mondays today...didn't want to get up or go to work. (I did want to work out, so that was great!) However, coming to work and then knowing I have to go to school tonight wears me out! That's okay...two weeks from Wednesday I will be done with summer school!! Then it's on to San Francisco for a week of R&R and then back to school for the regular semester, which I really am looking forward to. Much more pleasant pace! I have to go to summer school next year, but it will be worth it to knock that stuff out of the way. I'll probably be taking biology and one more class, but I don't know what that will be just yet. I'll figure it out.

I reached a great milestone Saturday...I've lost 51 pounds now! I still have a long way to go, but I sure feel great about I've accomplished so far! I'm doing another 5K on September 12th, and I am hoping to beat my last time of 59:32. (Hopefully that won't be a problem!) Last time the course was quite hilly, but this one is over here by work and the course is flat. That should help me a lot.

I got my hair cut Saturday and got to visit with Christy and baby Abby...that little girl is getting so big and beautiful!! I just love chubby little babies!!

That's it for today. Gotta get some work done. Ugh!

No comments: