Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Trending Towards Better

Some days are better than others, and right now I think we're doing better. David leaves town today and will be gone until Friday, and I have been dreading being alone at home. Normally it's fine, but I know I will really feel the emptiness this time. My Cleo won't be there to fill that space. Zak and Kaylee are wonderful, but after 17 years with Cleo, it will be a long time before I can get used to her absence. But on the whole, I think I am better.

I feel exhausted today. I didn't sleep well and I don't know why. I took this morning off from the gym, and my body needed it. I had worked out pretty hard the last 3 days, and my body is pretty sore.

I honestly don't have much news. Just wanted to update the blog. Everyone stay out of the heat!

1 comment:

CarmenSinCity said...

I know I'm a little late, but sorry to hear about your kitty cat. It's so devastating when an animal dies. I totally feel for ya!