Thursday, July 16, 2009

What Am I Willing To Do Today?

That's what I am asking myself daily now. What am I willing to do today to make myself better? Today, I have decided that I am willing to go to the gym when I get home even though I decided I was going to give myself a break. I don't need a break, I need to do some cardio. I have done more weights this week and less cardio, and I need to make it balanced. So I am going home, changing clothes, and getting my workout done. (We don't actually have class, but I have a study group coming over at 6pm.)

So I am committing to getting that done. It needs to happen, and I am making it happen.

I am also willing to give myself some praise. I have been through the wringer lately, and never once turned to food for comfort. I have ditched old behaviors, and it's a big victory for me. So I need to figure out something small but nice to do for myself. Any suggestions?

I think that's what I want to remind everyone today...do something nice for yourself. A little kindness can go a long way!

No comments: