Friday, May 21, 2010

Having A Good Day!

It's hard for it to not be a bad day when it's Friday, I realize this. However, today seems exceptionally good! First, I got some high praise from my manager, which made me feel like a million bucks. I made her look good while she was visiting one of our member hospitals, so naturally she is loving me today. :) Truthfully, the stars managed to line up right and I could get what she needed right away, but I'll take the compliments!

What else is good....OH! I got A-Ma-Zing seats to Lady Gaga! That's right, feel free to hate me just a little...I understand. :) Kevin found the pre-sale info for Citi cardholders, so he bought tickets for David, me, and Kevin and his wife so we are all heading out to see the show! The down side? We have to wait for the March 14th show. Next year. Boo. But that's okay...I'll be smaller and can buy something fabulous to wear! (What am I? 16 years old now?) Anyhow, I haven't been to a concert in ages and this is one I have been really wanting to see. Yes, I know Gaga is a little crazy, but I love her style and I think her music is fun. So this is super exciting for me! And even David is pumped...how great is my hubby? Yeah, pretty great!

So that's my news. It's a great day, and it's not even noon yet!! Tonight I am having some "me" time. Making myself dinner, maybe watching a movie, and then cleaning out my closet. All of this happens after I work out, so it's going to be a productive evening. But I'm looking forward to it. My poor closet needs a good cleaning, for sure! David comes home tomorrow and that is something I am really looking forward to.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!

2 comments:

Kim said...

That will without a doubt be a concert to remember! I'm so glad you got good tickets! Congrats =-)

Jennifer said...

Thanks! I was bummed when I didn't get any for July, but now I'll have something to look forward to for next year! And I'm planning to be smaller then, so picking out something to wear will be fun!