Monday, May 24, 2010

I'd Rather Be Sleeping!

After a rather quiet evening, my Sunday was crazy! We'll get to that...

Friday was lovely! I made my homemade pizza, which was very healthy and very tasty, and had a glass of red wine. I watched my favorite chick flicks, and then got a wonderful night's sleep. Perfect! Saturday I had breakfast with my parents and spent the day doing much less than I had planned. I was going to have my closet cleaned out and the second bedroom organized, but no such luck. Instead I vegged and I'm not one bit sorry!!

David came home Saturday night and we went to Uncle Julio's for dinner. After that we came home and watched the season finale of Gray's Anatomy. Okay, that was an awesome show! Sometimes the writing lacks something, but that was a great episode! (In spite of all the things that would have happened differently in a real hospital!)

Sunday we caught up with all the shows on the DVR, and then we went out with David's friend and his GF to a comedy club. We laughed all evening long, and then afterwards went and did karaoke until about midnight. MUCH too late, but I didn't have my watch on or my phone with me, so I wasn't watching the clock. I am so paying for it today, but we had such a good time and I haven't laughed so hard in ages! So while I am tired today, I'm glad we got out and had such a good time. Maybe we can do that on a Saturday night next time!

So that was it in a nutshell. This is my last week of relaxation. Next week summer school begins and that's going to require a good deal of focus. I wish I could have a summer like everyone else, but at the same time, I am always glad to knock out a class in 5 weeks as opposed to 16!!

And in other news, Mom and Dad adopted a second sweet little kitty. After the initial hissing, I have a feeling it's going to be a good thing. The two babies will be able to play together and entertain one another. Have two kitties is so much fun, and I am glad Mom and Dad decided to do it!

Have a good Monday everyone!

2 comments:

Kim said...

What a fun weekend! I have to ask... what are your favorite chick flicks?

Jennifer said...

Oh gosh...last Friday I watched Twilight and New Moon, but I really love Steel Magnolias, Last Holiday, Sense and Sensibility...the list could go on for miles!!