Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I Made It Through!

So the good news is that finals are finished! The bad news? There is no bad news! The grades are great and I am feeling so happy! I have 2 1/2 weeks before summer school, but that's ok by me. I will love this time with no homework! It will probably take me the whole time to clean the very neglected apartment. But I don't mind...it will be nice to not worry about the inverse of a matrix, the sum of a sequence, or logarithms! Ahhh...I am at peace!

I also have good news on the weight loss challenge front. Remember a few posts ago I mentioned that I might get to be part of a weight loss challenge in a national magazine? Well I don't have definite news yet, but I have gotten word that the magazine people really like my story and have a lot of interest. So please keep those prayers coming! I think being part of that could help me reinforce all those things I know I need to do. I'll reach my goal no matter what, but what a cool way to do it!! Oh, and I found a walking class I can take for 1 hour of credit (I need one last hour of electives...problem solved!) which will also help with that. Getting fit AND getting credit for it! Love it!

So yeah, I'm having a good day. I am tired as can be - I couldn't unwind very easily last night after that bear of an algebra final - but I am happy. A huge weight is lifted off me and I'm ready to have some time to recharge. I am excited to get a facial this weekend! I thank you package from the dealership when we got our new SUV, and it had lots of coupons, one for a facial at a very nice Southlake salon, so I am redeeming it Saturday morning! I might even treat myself to something new afterwards...maybe some lotion or other wonderful bath product...I love stuff like that!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! I know it's muggy out, but enjoy a little sunshine today...it's good for us!

1 comment:

Kim said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy that you finished well! You ROCK!