Monday, May 03, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

What a fun weekend! Mom and I headed down to Austin to meet up with David, who was already there on business. Saturday was my friend Bryan's doctoral recital, and what a treat that was! His voice is so beautiful. We met way back in junior high when we were in choir together, and this man has ALWAYS been talented. (Not to mention a good friend, too!) I will always be grateful to Facebook for helping us reconnect! We drove home yesterday and after a day on the road I dove right in to the homework. Next week is finals, so there is much to wrap up.

It's going to be a busy day here at work...lots of projects begin today and that's a good thing. Being busy makes the day go by so much faster! I got to bed a little late, but I got a really good night's sleep. Nothing like my own bed!! Next weekend looks busy, but at least I get to stay home! Saturday, I'm helping Mom with some things around the house, and then on to celebrate my niece's First Communion. I'm happy to celebrate that with Rosemary! It's a big deal, and even though I am not Catholic I can sure appreciate the significance!! Now I need to figure out what to get her! Anyone have any ideas??

So that's it for this morning. After a weekend of really bad eating, I think I am on track to do well this week. I packed a healthy lunch and David is grilling for dinner, so we should do well. Now I need to squeeze my workout in!!

Have a good day everyone!!

No comments: