Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday Got Here Fast!

Seriously, where did the weekend go? It was so nice to get a chance to do fun things instead of having my nose in a book all weekend. Although true to myself, I opened up my Biology book and perused it some. Class starts in two weeks and I guess wanted to see what was coming. I will probably begin reading the first chapter next week so I can at least start ahead of things. Wow...I really am a school nerd. *sigh* But what did you expect? I want an A in both of my summer school classes. If I do that and then do well in the fall, there is a good shot at making Psi Chi, which is the psychology honor society. That is a HUGE goal of mine! It's nice to have it getting closer. :) I'm also hoping that I won't have to go to summer school next year, but if they offer something I need, then so be it. I'm getting to close now...I'm very ready to get into grad school and get to the meat of what I want to do.

I'm sitting here at work and really wishing I was anywhere but here. It's not the job, I just don't feel like being here today. (Well, it might be the job...I'm bored and it's just not what I want to do with my life.) But I am just not into it today. I'll live. Besides, we have a three day weekend in the not-so-distant future. I can hang in there for that!

Have a good Monday everyone!

1 comment:

Leah Marie Brown said...

Yes, do hang in there, because I enjoy your blog! ;)