Thursday, May 20, 2010

Stuff and Things

Things I am wanting right now:
  • a mattifying lotion for my skin. I am VERY oily, and warmer temperatures are not helpful. I am basically shiny all the time, and I would like not to be.
  • a really great maxi dress. I found the one I want...now I just need to go buy it.
  • a new pair of New Balance. I found the ones I want, but they're not in my budget this week. I think these will be the shoes that carry me 13.1 miles in Chicago!
  • a few days off work with nothing to do. Seriously, I want to just do nothing for a while. Not happening, though. Saturday is cleaning day, but you can trust that I'll sleep in! Oh, except not too late since I will be doing a 5K on the treadmill that morning. (Must keep personal commitments!)
  • fun new shoes. I have a few pair in mind (and yes, they are Born shoes!), but I can't be greedy. I wonder if I can finagle a new pair from my hubby...?
  • a house. I have one in mind, we're just getting ourselves financially ready for it.
  • here's my biggie: I want my friend Lonna to have a full recovery from her double mastectomy/reconstruction surgery she had yesterday. That prayer is on its way to being answered, so I am happy about that want!

So there's my random list of things I want. Like you wanted to know all that. But I wanted to put it out into the universe. I tend to think that if we put things out there we have a much better chance of making them a reality. So that was me putting it all out there. :)

I went to bed early last night but I am sleepy this morning. I need to shake it off so I can be productive today!

No comments: