Thursday, April 28, 2005

Ah...behold the power of coffee

I was running early this morning so I stopped for coffee. I haven't done that in a while, so it was a delightful treat! I think once each week I am going to do that for myself. I was, however, disappointed that Starbucks does not have any low fat sandwiches in their deli case. As yummy as all those sandwiches sounds, not a one would have been WW friendly. I had imagined myself enjoying a lite sandwich for lunch at Starbucks, but that was blown out of the water. I think that I will walk to Subway at lunch and have something from there. It's just time for me to get out for lunch, I think.

Mom and I are going to do a little shopping tonight. We are returning a couple of things and I have a pair of shoes to exchange for a super fabulous pair that I should have bought in the first place. I am looking forward to that! Saturday night, Kim and I are having a night of SATC DVDs and yummy dinner from Central Market. I am very excited about that!! I need to pick up the 2nd half of season six before I head over there. That's the one with the episodes that take place in PARIS! (You better believe we'll be examining closely the streets of Paris!)

Speaking of Paris...5 weeks from Saturday!!! I can't wait! At first I thought that June 4th will be a long day, but we'll have to be at the airport around 3:30, and I'll have to go to WW that morning, so it's not going to be such a long day after all!! I'll have plenty to do to get ready, and Mom, Dad, Kevin and I will be having lunch that day. My girls from work suggested a happy hour sendoff on Friday night before I go, and I think that sounds like fun!! I need to make a list of everyone I need to remember when buying gifts over there!

Ok...since I am off work tomorrow, I need to get stuff done. I'll post tomorrow and tell you about the trip to Shreveport!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! Sorry I missed you yesterday at work. I had a severe pain in my ear. I hope you have a wonderful time in Shreveport. I always do... I went to see my surgeon today and he said that I could eat solid food once a day, so I moved up!! So let me know when you want to go to Mercardo Juarez!