Monday, April 25, 2005

It was time for a mushy, emotional post. Here it is!

Now that I have had time for it to sink in, I am feeling so excited about my 4.5 pound loss yesterday! Not to say that I wasn't excited then, but it feels real now. I've started to think about everything I've done to get these 47 pounds foof, and I feel so good. I'm down 2 sizes in my clothes, I feel energetic, and I can honestly say that I am now living a healthy lifestyle. I am hoping to work hard and get three pounds off to hit my 50 pound mark. 50 pounds gone...I hadn't even been able to imagine that until now. My new goal is going to be 60 pounds total off my the 4th of July! Talk about a celebration!
I can find little victories now that I love to celebrate...I can cross my legs now! There's extra room in the seat when I go to the movies, and I can't wait until I get on an airplane and see how much more room there is! When I begin my Paris blog in June, I bet that's going to be one of the first things I post when I arrive in Paris! (I'll email out the site link when I get ready to go in June) The coolest thing so far has been the day I went on my Wal-Mart spree. The ladies at the dressing room were so supportive and they were so excited for me when they found out that I had lost so much weight! Everyone has been so good to me and I feel so fortunate to get so much support from everyone I know. It feels good to be on my way to a healthier me. When I lose 100 pounds, I get special recognition at my meeting, and I get to invite my friends and family to share that victory with me, so when that day comes, I want you all there, if possible. Every one of you is a key to my success, and I love all of you for it.
Thanks for holding my hand through this. I couldn't be more grateful for such wonderful family and friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jen…I never realized how much you had to deal with. I am so proud of you! You are such a beautiful, kind, and friendly person and I am happy to have you as a friend.