Wednesday, April 20, 2005

A Food Disaster Bigger than the Titanic

I'm having a really tough week...with WW that is. I have had a company dinner last night and one tonight, as well as a lunch where there was truly no good food choice to be made. This is very upsetting for me. I'm absolutely paranoid about gaining weight. After I got home last night I worked out really hard, and I am going to have to do it tonight, too. I may just go to the meeting and not weigh in on Sunday if I don't feel like everything is in control. I don't know yet. The scale here at my office is pretty good, so I will weigh myself on Friday and see where I am at. Hopefully everything will be ok, but I am going to really have to work hard the rest of this week. Like for lunch today, everything they served was swimming in a cream sauce! I think I will just eat a salad tonight and try and just get home so that I can work out. I am going to have to put in about an hour and a half of hard work tonight to make up for the damage I did to myself at lunch!
Enough of that right now. I'm just frustrated and concerned about my weight. I was having big losses and in the last two weeks I either maintained or only lost 1.5 pounds, which honestly is very normal. I'm just really wanting to get 50 pounds off by my birthday and feel like I am struggling more than usual right now. I sure could use a little encouragement, so please feel free to leave me a note in my guestbook!
Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: