Monday, April 11, 2005

A Case of the Mondays

Would it be nice if weekends were longer? I wasn't ready for Monday!
I didn't loose any weight this week...I maintained which is great! I ate a few things this weekend that I might ought to have skipped, but it's ok...I didn't gain any weight and that is a victory in itself! :)
I didn't make it to the 5K this weekend. I was so tired and needed some rest, but I did get up and walk a mile on Saturday. There is a 5K at the end of the month at the Ft. Worth Zoo, so I am going to look into doing that one. I went dancing Saturday night and that was a lot of fun. Mia's friends Jenny and Cindy were in from LA, so we took them out to Carson's and then on to Red River. (They wanted to see some cowboys!) Kevin took care of all of us and we had a great time.
My Gran is doing well! She is now at a more aggressive rehab hospital in Ft. Worth and she's doing great! She isn't standing on her own yet, but she can move her legs and sit comfortable in a wheel chair now, so that is big news for my family! Please keep praying for her!
That's it for now. Have a good Monday!

No comments: