Sunday, April 24, 2005

Just when you think you know how it's going to go...

You know how I went on about how disastrous my diet was on Wednesday and how I was bracing myself for a gain? I'm not sure how, but I lost 4.5 pounds this week! I worked out every day to try to make up for what I ate on Wednesday, and I guess it worked! I've lost 47 pounds now!! I can hardly believe it!
And a big shout out to Angela who has lost 8.2 pounds, too! Way to go! I understand her friend, Caroline, is doing well on WW as well, so lots of people are having great successes! Mom maintained, and that's a victory, too! (I'm so proud of her!)
Dad leaves on his annual fishing trip Tuesday, and he's so excited! It's good to have time away with friends like that. He's going to have a blast! While he's gone, Mom and I are going to work in the yard and paint the entryway of the house. We're going to check out the Kimball's Palace and Mosque art exhibit, too. I'm looking forward to that...I haven't been to the museum in a while and I love going!
That's it for tonight. I just helped mom color her hair and it looks great! Have a good evening and I'll post tomorrow!

No comments: