Tuesday, April 19, 2005

It's Bonus Time!

Sorry for the delay in posting...it's been crazy lately!
We got our annual bonuses at work last Friday, so I did some serious shopping this weekend! But the really great news is that I bought a bunch of new clothes in a size smaller! (Yay!!) I also paid off my Paris trip, so we're just about ready to go! On Saturday, Mia and Kim and I got my friend Cindy's daughter (Sarah) ready for her senior prom! We did her hair and makeup and she looked great! So from there, Kim and I went to a Pure Romance party at my cousin Jen's co-worker's house. I was exhausted by the time I got home! It was a very busy day!
Sunday was my WW day, and I lost 1.5 pounds for a total of 42.5 now! I've been a little lazy about working out this week, so I am going walking with Angela tonight after I get out of the dinner my work is requiring us to attend. It's at Texas Stadium in the Stadium Club Restaurant. I'll let you know what I think! But I am so looking forward to walking tonight! I am going to do 2 miles with Angela, so I hope she's up for it!!
My Gran isn't doing quite as well. She seems really down and she isn't making any progress, really. I worry that when they re-evaluate her on the 4th of May that they may decide to move her to a nursing home since she isn't doing much at the rehab center. Hopefully not, but we just keep taking things one day at a time. Please keep her in your prayers.
That's it for now! Have a good Tuesday everyone!

No comments: