Monday, January 22, 2007

250 Days and Counting

That's right...250 days until the wedding. Sounds like a lot of time, right? It's really not. I have been thinking of the time in terms of how many paychecks there are left, and it's only 17. We're having quite the wedding and reception, so we have agreed that frugality is the word of the day at our house. :) But we don't mind. We're having the wedding we want and we'll be surrounded by our wonderful friends and family. That makes it the wedding of our dreams! After feeling worn out and sluggish all weekend, I made it to a bridal show on Sunday and it was good to see my vendors. My baker had yummy samples of my cake and I was once again reminded of why I chose her...that's some mighty fine cake! :) I really went to see the bridal fashion show. Lots of pretty dresses, but I was checking out the bridesmaid dresses and saw a bunch that look beautiful. My bridesmaids are all going to be beautiful! (They each get to pick out their own dress...I'm not about to make them all wear the same thing!)

So that was my weekend in a nutshell. I was glad to have some sun yesterday. I am really tired of the rain and cold temperatures. You can bet that I'll regret that remark when it's 105 in July.

Mom and Dad have both been really really sick, and I think they are both on the mend. They've had that awful intestinal virus, so I haven't gotten to see them except for dropping off broth, Popsicles, sprite, and apple juice and leaving it on the porch and ringing the doorbell. I got to wave at them through the window. (I'm not about to catch that awful stuff!!) It's hard to not be able to go and hug them! :(

So that's it for now. I hope everyone has a good Monday! (Is there such a thing?)

1 comment:

Joseph said...

Tell your parents that I hope they feel better soon.