Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Home Alone

Yes, David has been gone since Sunday and I miss him. This last-minute business trip to San Francisco has left me home alone with the kitties, and we are totally missing him!

I am off work tomorrow. Yay! They are moving my department to another floor, and they don't want us in the way so we get to stay home. :) I am going to the gym and then to my WW meeting, and then I am going to work on wedding stuff. It's a dream day for me!

So I am spending the bulk of my day packing and getting my cube ready to be moved. To a smaller cube. I'm not happy about that, but really that's old news and I don't feel like being mad today. I am crampy and bloaty and that doesn't help. So anyhow, I am moving to my new digs tomorrow. Woo-hoo.

That's really about it. Everything else is good. Christy is kicking her wedding planning into gear, so we're going to look for her dress on Sunday. She needs to get the cake/dessert ordered, but she'll have time for that. I mainly worry that she might not have enough time for her dress to be ordered, but I think it will be ok. I'm just happy to help her! :)

Everyone have a good Wednesday!

No comments: