Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A Sign Of Things To Come

So I was really refocusing yesterday on getting back on track with WW. And then I looked at the calendar...January 2. It was January 2 of 2005 when I started WW and had a lot of success, so I think this is a forecast of the good things to come in 2007. I'm going to mirror my previous success, but then I am going to keep moving forward to my goal. :) So this is going to be a very good year! (Obvious events aside, of course!)

No real news today. I got in my first workout of 2007 yesterday. 30 minutes (short, but hey, I worked out hard for those 30 minutes!). So when I got home, David asked me how long I worked out, and then went to the gym and worked out for 45 minutes. I am no longer telling him how long I work out since we are competing to see who works out the most each month! I am having dinner with Grampa tonight, but I am working out big time tomorrow!! And maybe I'll just tell David I only worked out for 30 minutes again...but I'm working out for an hour!!!

So that's it for now. I hope everyone is settling into the new year. It's going to go by fast for me!

2 comments:

Kim said...

You are marrying a sneaky, sneaky man :).

Joseph said...

I am also going to join WW. Maybe we can be WW buddies as well. The stress of all of it is causing me to be so fat.