Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wednesday Cuteness

Okay...I think this is pretty great! This is a picture of two of our kitties, Zak and Cleo, doing what they do best: Zak is stalking Cleo and Cleo doesn't care. :)



I love this picture!

So no real news today. David leaves today for San Antonio/Austin. (The Austin part is especially good...that is where my ring is being made!) Saturday is a shoe shopping excursion and I think that's everything I have planned. I worked out my lower body yesterday with Susan and I am one very sore chica today! Walking up/down the stairs killed me...but it's all in the name of progress! We took my measurements Monday, so in a month we'll measure again and see what kind of progress I am making. :)

That's all for now. I hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments: