Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Luckiest Girl...

...has to be Christy! She found her wedding dress tonight and it will be in a month before her wedding (May 5th!). I was sure she'd have a hard time being able to order something this close to the wedding, but success! And she looks beautiful in it, too! We both got misty-eyed when she came out of the dressing room. I can't post the picture here because Rich might drop by, but trust me, she looks wonderful! It's going to be a great wedding! Sadly, my date won't be in town, so I will go stag and have lots of fun! :)

Not much new to report really. I worked with Susan yesterday and today, and I am sore! She is definitely doing her job! :) It's good to be working with a trainer again. :)

That's about it for now. Told you there wasn't much to report. Oh, except that I get my ring on February 17th! David has been have my ring custom designed. It's made from my Gran's ring, so it's incredibly special to me. He has designed the ring himself and it's being made right now. We're celebrating Valentines on February 17th so that I can be formally proposed to and we can have a long, romantic dinner. I have appointments for a facial, brow waxing, a French manicure, and Christy is trimming and styling my hair. I have to look good! :) I know some of you may not understand the whole ring coming after the wedding has been planned, but really, I don't mind. The commitment has been there all along, and that's the most important part. The ring is just the icing on the cake. And trust me when I say that it will be posted here the next day! :)

So everyone have a good evening!

No comments: