Thursday, January 04, 2007

I Didn't Bring The Holidays With Me Into 2007

I weighed in today and only had a .2 pound gain, so essentially I didn't gain weight over the holidays! (two-tenths of a pound does NOT count!) I am feeling pretty great about this, and so I begin the new year on a very happy note. :)

I am also looking forward to working out tonight. David won't have time today, so that puts me back ahead in the challenge. I am getting ready to start with a new trainer in the middle of the month. Her name is Susan, and I like her. She is the manager of the fitness center here at work, and I think she really understands how to motivate me. We talk a lot, and she has been really helpful. We've talked, and she's had to battle a weight proble, in the past. You'd never know...she looks great! So I am going to work with her twice a week for 30 minutes each to start with. I'm going to order my wedding dress a size smaller, so I have to make sure I can get into it! :)

So that's it for today. David and I are starting to plan for the honeymoon. We're going to put the deposit down this month! (Going to Jamaica, mon!) I get married in 268 days now!!!

Everyone have a great day!

No comments: