Monday, January 08, 2007

Getting By

That sums up the weekend...just getting by. It was a hard day. We sent Little Bit on to Heaven, and it has been tough. Mom and Dad's house seems a little empty without my furry brother. And on top of that, David left early yesterday morning on business, so I wandered around the house yesterday doing the old mindless munching, which makes me mad. So I've worked out hard today and hopefully reversed some of the damage. I weigh in on Thursday, so we'll see how things go. This just wasn't my favorite weekend.

It's a busy week at work. They are moving us to another floor so I have to pack my cube before the end of the business day Wednesday. They are moving so many people that it would be better if we weren't in the way, so I get a day off on Thursday, which is reallya nice treat. I am going to get up early and hit the gym and then go weigh in. I need my meeting this week.

I don't really have a lot of news today. Feeling a little blah. I have been driving Cleo, Kaylee and Zak nuts hugging, kissing, and petting them. I'm just needing to snuggle the kitties right now.

No comments: