Friday, January 12, 2007

My Own Mouse Hole in the Rat Maze

We're moved into our teeny-weeny cubes now. The only good thing I can say is that I am back on my old floor with a lot of people that I like, and that does help. It's noisy up here and I don't have the storage space that I used to have. But someday I will have a grown-up cube again! Until then, I have a mouse hole in what looks a lot like a rat maze.



This is my home away from home. *sigh*

But the good news is that David comes home tonight!! Hopefully his flight won't delay...every time he flies American it gets delayed for some reason. I am crossing my fingers that it won't be delayed tonight. I'm working out after work, then going to the store and then heading home to clean both myself and the apartment. It helps pass time until I go pick him up. :) I think we're going to hibernate this weekend. It's going to be cold and yucky and right now, I don't see myself wanting to get out.

Oh, I put the deposit down on the honeymoon! Look out, Jamaica! Here we come!

So that's it for me. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: