Friday, July 27, 2007

A Good Weekend Ahead

Ever just have the feeling that it's going to be a good weekend? I have that feeling! We're not even doing anything crazy...just going to have a nice weekend. :) Tonight I am getting my hair cut (YAY!) and then David and I are going to make sandwiches for dinner and relax. Tomorrow I have an appointment for a facial, I am going to go with Kim to get her dress (and pick up Mia's for her!) and then David and I are going to work in the second bedroom to clean it out. And then tomorrow night is a birthday party for both Mr and Mrs Falcone! (That's Christy and her hubby!) They have birthdays that are very close together, so they celebrate with one big party! And Sunday I take David to the airport and he's off to Vegas. Mom and I are going to work on wedding stuff on Sunday. It's going to be a good weekend.

We took my wedding dress to Wendy's last night to start the alterations. I got to put it on again, and I just love that dress so much! I hope I feel like a princess on my wedding day. :) Everyone has been so generous with their time and efforts into making this wedding something special. I think we may have a bigger turnout than we expected, but it's going to be wonderful!

64 days until I get married!!!

Holy cow! It's coming up quick! David is home right now putting the postage on the response envelopes. We're going to tuck them into the invitations, and as soon as our gold seals arrive in the mail, we'll seal the invitations and mail them. (So the invites will probably go out right before I leave next Thursday for Vegas!)

Exciting stuff! I hope everyone has a great Friday! And Happy Birthday, Rich! See you at your party tomorrow! :)

No comments: