Thursday, July 19, 2007

Panic Mode

I just got a call from the reception venue, and the wedding coordinator I've been working with for a year now has resigned. So now I have a new coordinator. My previous one was wonderful! We had a wonderful working relationship built, and I knew she got my idea of what I wanted. I'm nervous about having to build a new relationship with Heather, my new coordinator. If I had more time to get to know her, I would feel so much better about that but right now all I can think of is weather or not things will run smoothly. Jackie had come so highly recommended, and we just had an amazing connection.

I know it will be okay, but this really rattled me. You'd be rattled, too, if it was your reception. It's so important to me that my guests have a wonderful time and enjoy themselves, and I just want it all to run seamlessly.

71 days until the wedding. Holy cow!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh wow! I am sure it will all be okay, but I totally understand panic mode. See you Sunday.