Friday, July 06, 2007

I Must Really Be Old Now

What did my Friday night consist of? A trip to the gym, heating up leftovers for dinner, and watching "A Prairie Home Companion". (Which wasn't good.) That's it. That's what I did. Yawn.

I am about to start working on addressing envelopes for wedding invitations. We did get a wedding gift in the mail today, though! (Thank you to Joe and Pascha!) I can't unwrap it because David is out of town and I want him to be here to share the fun of opening a gift, especially since it was sent with love from two of his very good friends!

In other fun news, I got the word from David that his company is sending all the reps a case of sample handbags. Yes, I am getting a large box of leather handbags! I have no idea what all they are sending me, but isn't that cool?? I think they will probably be fall bags, and I really need a good white summer bag. Maybe they will slip one in there for me! :)

I spent last night with Mom and Wendy working on the bridesmaids gifts...I can't say much, but they sure are cool! :)

I guess that's about it. Not much on tap for the weekend. David comes back tomorrow afternoon, and I am going to go work out in the morning. I have some relaxing scheduled, and I will pick up David around 3pm I think. He'll let me know for sure. (If he needs a ride from the airport!)

Everyone have a good rest of the evening!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Your evening was better than mine, trust me..... I will tell you more later in detail. But today I got a brand new tire. Yay me...... :)>.