Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I Officially Know It All

Yes, I have completed the seventh Harry Potter book. No spoilers here...just simply saying it's nice to have been able to sit down and read the whole book. I don't know how JK Rowling comes up with that stuff, but it's amazing to me.

It was a busy weekend. My soon to be neice, Morgan (aka Mo-Mo) turned two, and we celebrated with a birthday gift and some homemade cupcakes. :) It was fun!

I "helped" Kim move some stuff on Sunday. I think I was more of a distraction. We moved some stuff from her old place, and then we went to the mall. Yeah, I'm a helper! After the mall, we went to the 7-11 that has been temporarily turned into a Kwik-E-Mart in honor of the Simpsons movie coming out. It was pretty cool, but WAY too crowded. We wandered around the store as much as we could and then left because there were just too many people. But now we can say we've been to the Kwik-E-Mart. :)

David has been with his colleagues who are in town, and I have been invited to join them for dinner. This is exciting! I've not gotten to go to one of his corporate dinners with his whole team like this, so I am looking forward to it! Grampa and the parents are coming for dinner tomorrow, and then Thursday begins the dress alterations! :) Once that is done I need to decide where to do my bridal portraits. Tonya, the coolest photographer ever, is helping with this. :)

So that's about it. I head to Vegas a week from Thursday. David is in a meeting up there, so I am flying up on a free ticket on Southwest and we're staying up there compliments of his company! :) Yay! So it's a VERY cheap trip for us. I'm looking forward to the getaway!

Have a good Tuesday everyone!

No comments: