Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thursday Randomness

I discovered that Target.com has a bridal section, with some very pretty wedding dresses. They also have flower girl dresses for $13.99 each. I paid $45. Go figure. If you are about to embark on wedding planning, go to target.com and search for "bridal".

It's going to take a LOT of motivation to get me into the gym today. I am bloated and crampy. Yay. I promise to be pleasant when David gets home from Houston tonight.

I got another reminder of why my family is awesome. When someone in the family is having a tough time, we (our whole clan!) band together like no one's business. Ashley, we've got your back, girl! (She doesn't read the blog, but I am putting that out in the universe!) Ash is 12 and needs some unconditional love, and this village is all about raising her right. Girl, you are awesome and don't forget it! We love you without exception!!

I got two new purses yesterday, compliments of David's company. :) It pays to marry a footwear rep! I love them, but they are fall bags and I was hoping for a white one for the summer. Wait...they were free and I'm bitching? Someone slap me.

This is post number 450. Yes, I have put 450 blurbs about my life out there for all to laugh at. Here's to the next 450!

I am getting married in 78 days. 78 DAYS!!! I have a lot to do between now and then.

Okay. I think that's enough mind-numbing randomness from me today. I just had some soup and a baked potato, and now I need to get some work done. Everyone have a great day!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I am home :). Can't wait to catch up.