Sunday, July 29, 2007

Whirlwind!

It ended up being a good but busy weekend! Friday night was calm and relaxing, and David and I had a lively evening making dinner and just talking. Saturday began early with a facial and then going with Kim to pick up her dress. I also picked up Mia's and will be taking it to her. (Gorgeous dresses!) then Kim and I ran to Target so she could get some goodies for her new apartment. When I got home, David and ran to Target (thank goodness I never get sick of going there!) and bought a new digital camera with some gift cards we got as wedding/shower gifts. We have one, but it pretty much crapped out and we needed a new one.

After the Target trip, we worked around the apartment and then got ready to go to Christy and Rich's combined birthday party. We had a great time (food catered by Cool River - YUM!) and it was good to just get to go hand with my Matron of Honor! My shower is two weeks away, and I can't wait! My wonderful bridesmaids have put a lot of time and money into making this special, and I am very grateful! :)

Sunday was good...we got up and went to breakfast and then came on home so David could start getting ready. He left for Vegas this afternoon (after some long weather delays!). I went to Fry's to find a memory stick for the new camera, and then ran to Wendy's to pick up some wedding stuff we've been working on. I didn't have a watch on and my afternoon got very derailed, as I visited with Wendy for much longer than I anticipated, so I was a very bad daughter and missed time with my mom working on wedding stuff. We've rescheduled for Tuesday, and I'm okay with that. I spent the evening trying to relax. I've been really stressed with wedding stuff and needed some time to unwind quietly.

I hope everyone had a good weekend!!

No comments: