Monday, July 02, 2007

Oops!

I didn't mean to take such a long blog break! All is well in my world...it's just been really busy. Yesterday was nice...we got in some pool time at Angela's before the storms blew in. I got a little pink on my shoulders, which I now have to watch since I don't want tan lines for the wedding!

Speaking of weddings...we're under the three month mark now. Yikes! David and I talked about the budget last night and things we need to be sure to do before the wedding. We have a fair amount of stuff to do! This week we are printing the response envelopes and starting to purchase postage. We're going to be addressing invitations since they go in the mail on the 27th of this month!! Wow...it's really starting to get close!

It's going to be a nice week...I have an abbreviated work schedule so I will be enjoying the holiday. We're going to David's parents house on Wednesday, and I am making a couple of things to take. (Thanks for the recipes, Paula Deen!) I feel the need to prove that I can cook for their son, although no one has ever said that I couldn't!

So that's it for today. Have a good Monday everyone! :)

No comments: