Monday, July 16, 2007

Potential to be the Holy Grail of Snacks

I have a real love of those cinnamon-sugar coated pita chips. I do...I love them! But I can't buy them because I will eat them. (I know that's the point, but I don't need to eat a whole bag of them!)

I may have found the answer. Sun Chips has just come out with Cinnamon Chips. I love Sun Chips because they are a little healthier, and now that they have cinnamon chips? Heaven help me! The good news being that they come in individual serving bags. I bought a bag from the deli this morning, but I haven't eaten them yet. (It's 8:24am...not the right time!) I have high hopes, though. :) I'll let you know what I think!

In other news, it was a good weekend. I did my first trial run on bridal makeup, and I really loved what she did! Paula, my esthetician, is wonderful! She is doing all my facials and brow waxing, and she has a love of MAC just like me! She is an absolute genius with makeup, and we decided that we may need to take a trip to the MAC counter together soon. (I love this girl!) I have a bunch of stuff to recycle and trade for free lipsticks, so I am planning to go this week regardless. :)

Hmm...I haven't mentioned WW lately, have I? I'm struggling again. I didn't go on Saturday, but I did get workouts in at the gym, which is the thing that keeps me from totally blowing it. I know that WW has revamped their program and I am supposed to be able to eat more food, but I don't want to do that. I am trying to re-focus on making smarter choices, so I am going to the old points system. The system that worked so well for me two years ago. I know...I keep struggling, but I just refuse to give up on myself. I did it once...I can do this again! (Right?)

We saw the new Harry Potter film...loved it!! The book comes out this week and I think I need to buy myself a copy. It's the last one and I can hardly wait to dig into it! We also watched Last King of Scotland, which was a very interesting film. Amin did terrible things to the people of Uganda, and this movie gives you a look at what kind of man he was. He was awful. But the film was great, and Forrest Whittaker is a very good actor!

I think that's about it for me. I hope everyone has a good Monday!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Remember you are a rock star :). You can do anything. (And just let me know when I become an annoying cheerleader!)