Monday, November 05, 2007

Extra Hour of Sleep = Happy Me!

I love this time change! I actually feel refreshed when I wake up, and it's much easier to get out of bed on time. (I am a habitual snooze button pusher!) However, I still managed to doze a little this morning, but I wasn't late to work, so it's all good. :)

It's been a nice Monday. Nothing exciting, just a quiet day. David and I did our budget planning this weekend and the outlook is very good! We've got an aggressive savings plan and we'll be credit card debt-free by the end of 2007! (you read it right...thats THIS year!) I am one happy gal! :) I am taking all the credit cards out of my wallet and tucking them away untl we actually need them. (And really...when do we actually NEED credit cards?) So we are excited about our plan to save money. Next major purchase? A house, but not for a while. We're saving up and when the time is right we'll be homeowners! :) I love it!

No other news, really. I am still going through wedding withdrawal, but hopefully my proofs will be in this week and I can start going through pictures. I'm ready to see them! Kim has been kind enough to share what she has, and they were so great to look through!

I think that's it. I am going to be getting my a** kicked by my trainer in 30 minutes. We're doing legs today, and I actually told her not to have mercy on me. What the hell was I thinking? If I live, I'll report in tomorrow. Otherwise, I died at the hands of my trainer, who only did what I told her to do. I believe I might be insane.

No comments: