Friday, November 02, 2007

A Piece of Peace

It's all quiet in my homestead. David is out of town until tomorrow night, so I am taking advantage of the alone time. I am having dinner with my friend Anne, and we're going to catch up. Tomorrow I have my first weigh in, and I am ready! I think I have done really well this week and I except good things to happen on the scale. :) Then I am going to get to visit with Angela for a bit during the early afternoon. It will be nice to get caught up. She and I have had very opposite schedules and we finally found some time to get together. Sunday I am going to a "purse party". Not sure what to expect, but we'll see! Maybe I'll find a purse I love!

I am looking forward to David coming home...it really does get a little lonely when he's gone, and the kitties miss him, too. I need to think of something creative to make for dinner on Sunday for David. I have been enjoying the WW recipes we've had so far, so I will try to find something good for Sunday night. Shouldn't be hard! I am dying for some Mexican food, so I will see what I can come up with! :)

Have a good Friday, and I'll post the results of my first weigh in tomorrow morning! Send me some skinny vibes, please!

No comments: