Tuesday, November 13, 2007

It's the 500th Post!

This is my 500th post! I can't believe it's been over two years ago when I started this blog and that it's still going! Lots of things have changed in two years...some stuff is the same. (Still battling my weight!) My life has taken so many twists and turns, but it's all good and things have worked out well for me. It's a good life! :)

No huge news here. Actually, not even small news. Oh, except that this is David's last week of major travel until next year! This is a big deal for me! I haven't had a Saturday with him since our honeymoon! It will be nice to actually have two days in a row with him without one of us having to go to work. :) I think we'll have to uncork the champagne we brought back with us from Jamaica for this! (We were going to pop it open on our 1 month celebration of marriage, but he was on antibiotics)

It's a quiet day here at work. I am listening to BBC Radio 1 on my headphones. If you haven't listened online, it's interesting to hear the radio station in London. David and I are going for a week before Christmas next year...I can't wait!

So I think that's about it. Everyone have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

CarmenSinCity said...

Wow!!!!! Congratulations on 500 posts!